Events & Trade
We can attend any event in the Home Counties and we are able to offer a full workshop facility along with the sale of spare parts, accessories and clothing can offer you a wide range of top brand cycling accessories and clothing.
Why not give your event riders valuable back-up support by offering a full mechanical service at the start or midway point of your event.
We are happy to support local schools, councils and cycling clubs.
Events we are supporting in 2016:
Sunday 24th April 2016
Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
See website for details:
Sunday 08 May 2016
See website for details: www.bike-events.com/Ride
Back for a third year!
A mighty 100 mile ride through pretty villages and lush Spring countryside in Hertfordshire – a landscape of beautiful half-timbered cottages and colourful marketplaces. It’s a great way to welcome in the Spring!
Start @ Stanborough Park, Welwyn Garden City Herts, AL8 6DZ
Sunday 15th May 2016
Oaklands College, St Albans
See Saccr website for details. www.saccr.co.uk
Chiltern 100 Sportive:
Sunday May 15th 2016
Bovingdon Airfield, Bovingdon, Herts
See website for details. www.humanrace.co.uk
Dragon Ride L’Etape Wales:
3rd, 4th & 5th June 2016
Human Race and ASO bring you Dragon Ride L’Etape Wales by le Tour de France! As one of the most iconic sportives in the UK (returning for its 13th year in 2016), Dragon Ride has been selected by ASO as the perfect representation of the world’s most famous cycle event, and will offer the same inspiring le Tour de France riding experience to UK cyclists.
Day 1: 102km
Day 2: 96km
Day 3 at the Dragon Ride – choose from:
- Macmillan 100 100km
- Medio Fondo 153km
- Gran Fondo 230km
- Dragon Devil 305km
- 2016 will see the return of the Dragon Tour after its successful introduction in 2015. A three day cycling challenge, the Dragon Tour takes in some of Wales’ finest riding. In addition to riding the famous Dragon Ride on Sunday 5th June, you can participate in two additional days of cycling in South Wales on Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th June. We have 500 spaces for the Dragon Tour where riders will cover two contrasting routes, the first day winding through the Gower Peninsula, the second climbing up in to the western side of the Brecon Beacons before riders complete their Tour experience by choosing one of the four distances of the Dragon Ride.
- Entry packages for the Tour (which include the cost of entering the Dragon Ride) include the Ride only option and a number of bolt-on options including accommodation and catering packages with our three hotel providers across Swansea.
- Further details on each of the elements of the Dragon Tour are below and we look forward to welcoming you to a fantastic three days in the saddle providing the ultimate test of riding – a truly unique experience in the UK cycling calendar.
The London Cycle Sportive:
Sunday 26th June 2016
Start: Herne Hill Velodrome, London
The Telegraph London Cycle Sportive powered by Maserati takes in many important landmarks from London’s Olympic history including a unique finish on the 1948 Olympic Velodrome at Herne Hill. The Velodrome has easy access for a London sportive, only 20 minutes from London Victoria.
The ride will start in the picturesque Dulwich Park, just a stone’s throw away from the iconic finish at the Velodrome, and the route goes out to the stunning Surrey Hills taking in Box Hill as cycled on by Mark Cavendish and Lizzie Armitstead in the 2012 Olympics.
All cyclists will have the unique experience of cycling around the Olympic track as part of their finish experience and will then be invited to stay and cheer on the other finishers whilst enjoying refreshments with family and other riders.
3rd July 2016
Starting from Pickett’s Lock in north London, the ride winds through beautiful countryside to the finish at Midsummer Common in the heart of Cambridge, where you’ll be met with music, refreshments, beer tent and massage. Approximately 60 miles.
Sunday 4th September
Start of Bedfordshire 2016 Ride: Five Bells Pub, Stanbridge, Beds
Sunday 25th September 2016:
Start: Lee Valley VeloPark, London
The inaugural l’Etape London by Le Tour de France, organised by Human Race and in support of Access Sport brings the glamour of the Tour de France to the capital, following sister event the Maserati Tour de Yorkshire Ride. The open roads route for the event takes in much of Stage Three of the 2014 Tour de France route and culminates spectacularly with a lap of honour around the Lee Valley VeloPark at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home of the London 2012 Games. It sold out in 2015, making it a must-ride event for those lucky enough to get a place.
To date we have been proud to support the following events:
- St Albans Charity Cycle Ride www.saccr.co.uk
- The Chiltern Hundred www.chiltern-hundred.org.uk
- Willow Foundation Bike Challenge www.willowfoundation.org.uk
- Larks in the Park St Albans
- London to Windsor Charity Cycle Ride
- Oxford to Cambridge Charity Cycle Ride
- The Jenson Button Trust
- Hercules Events Triathlon Series www.herculesevents.com
Check out our Face Book page to view all the news and photos from the events! www.facebook.com/cycletechhertfordshire
Contact Us for further information on how we can help add that extra touch of kudos to your event!